How do I become a consignor?

To become a consignor, you must register, tag your items appropriately, and drop off your items at the church during stated times.

We have two sales a year, one in the Spring and one in the Fall. Due to limitations on space, we will allow up to 500 consignors each sale. We will ONLY accept Spring & Summer items for the spring sale and Fall and Winter items for the Fall sale.


  • Blue Jeans
  • Auburn/Alabama items
  • Maternity for all seasons will be accepted in the Spring. We do not accept maternity in the Fall due to space limitations.

Sellers receive 70% of their proceeds with the remaining 30% supporting our children’s ministries. Sellers also pay a $10.00 consignor fee each sale. This amount is deducted from the final paycheck at the end of the sale and is not due upfront.

To make sure you get all of our information, make sure to get on our email list.